TAB

Sunday, October 3, 2010

education background

SK TAMAN MUTIARA RINI
My first school is at Tabika Perpaduan. I start to learn words and numbers there. Then i continue my first primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Gelang Patah. But for standard 5 and 6 i study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Mutiara Rini.

Logo of  SMKTMR
My secondary school is at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Mutiara Rini. I school from form 1 until  form 5 there. Surprisingly after form 5 i still continue to study in the same school!!! I study at form 6 for about one and a half year. There are so many memories that i got from form 6. Whether it is not my choice at the first but after i enter to form 6 i feel so comfortable and get many experience there. I start to develop my personality in form 6. I enter a few of competition in form 6 like debate, colloquium, speech and the best achievement that i got was to be the editor of my school magazine.

UiTM KBM

It is just like a dream come true when i got news that my application for enter the university is accepted! And now the dream is came to the reality! I continue my high education at University Technology Mara (UiTM) I am taking Bachelor of Business Administration (hons) in Marketing here.

UiTM Building
It is totally different environment between school and university. I have to learn living far from family and doing all task and job by my self.

Yes, it is a new phrase of my life. But i must take this as a challenge and prove to my family, teachers, friends and my own self that i can do it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...