i am gonna sit for exam next week!
i have not covered any syllabus yet!
and today is Wednesday!
i'am worried about my three subject - accounting, economics and law!
so here i would share some tips for those who will sit for the exam (including myself)
i hope this tips is useful for you guys...
1.find your prime time
- some find their minds fresher and function better in the early mornings, some just the opposite.
- as for me: i prefer to study at night!
- don’t waste your best hours on TV or computer games, they will just suck your energy and leave you too exhausted for studying afterwards
2.don't study hard??
- the smarter way to study is, study the right thing.
- picking out important points when you read a textbook. You may create your own short notes or cards that you can refer to at a glance and remember easily.
- create acronyms for long lists of words that you need to remember
- past year questions often repeat similar patterns over the years so you can observe the way questions are being asked
- can observe the popular topics and subtopics that came out so you know what to focus on in your revisions
- lagha: things that can make us forget to study!
- example: TV, cell phones, computer games or social networking websites(facebook.myspace)
- discipline is the key to achive this task!