TAB

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

people who colouring my life

There is no place better than our home. And there is no better person than our family.

My Family





I live in a small family. My father is Abd Rahman bin Koerno. While my mother is Magiwati binti Mat Said. The only sister and sibling i have is Rasyidah binti Abd Rahman. Although we are not rich but i am so proud with my family and always happy with them.
My Father and My Mother

My father is the fourth from eleven siblings! He born on 3rd March 1963. He is a strict person. Since i was small my father teach my sister and i not in a soft way but actually not to hard. But we never blame our father because we know that our father love us and want their children to be a better human being in the future.
My Mother During Last Raya

My mother is the eldest from six siblings. She born on 24th November 1964. She such a great chef in our house. I love my mom's cook! Some of the food that i like are laksa, soups, chicken rice and much more. Same with my father, my mother teach us in a strict way. But i understanding that she still love us a lot.

My Sister
My sister is 22 years old this year.She graduated in Diploma in Tourism Management at Johore Bahru Polytechnic. She is very responsible and care about me. Although we always fought when children but now we are closer each other.


Yup. There are only three of them. My father, mother and sister. Small but happy family.

1 comment:

amira zureena said...

seems like my caption though.. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...